- Integrated LED Solar Street Lights: The bottom of solar light body is 28 super-bright LEDS(10 Watts, 1500 lumens). Built-in high-capacity battery(13200mAh). The solar panel is on top, conversion rate up to 18%.
- Intelligent Energy-Saving Lamp: 10 Watts outdoor street light with Light/Motion Sensor. Auto turn on(30% brightess) at dusk and turn off at sunrise; turn on(100% brightness) when motion detected, restore to 30% brightness when motion not detected.
- Charge Time: solar street light outdoor be sure to charge in full sun for 6-8 hours before use(turn on the switch first). Low battery power lights will darken (normal phenomenon). The lamp only comes on at dusk.
- Easy Mount&Widely Used: Solar lighht fastened to the pole or wall with screws and gasket. The diameter of the pole is 1.18-1.97 inches, suggest installation height is 3m (9.8ft). The illuminated area is 290.6 sq.ft. Lighting for gardens, bridges, roads, alleys, etc.
- 5 Years Warranty&Long Life: Commercial street lights dusk to dawn, rates for 50,000 hours.
Solar street lights benefit
- Self-contained solution – Light on/off controlled by automatic daylight sensing, no running or maintenance cost
- No line voltage, trenching, or metering
- No power outages
- Battery backup for cloudy or rainy days
- Distributed light and power – no single point of failure for enhanced security
- Easy to install with quick connect plugs
- No scheduled maintenance for up to 5 years
- No cost of replacing concrete, asphalt or landscaping
- No cost of transformers or meters to be added for electric service
- No monthly electric bills
- Controlled charging to prolong battery service life
- Long-life PV modules with more than 25 years of power generation capacity
- Environmentally friendly – 100% powered by the sun, solar panels reduce fossil fuel consumption, eliminating pollution
- Better light source – LED lights feature cool white light without flickering and higher brightness than sodium lights
- Safe 12 volt circuit, no risk of electric shock
There are no reviews yet.